THE MINISTRY GUIDELINES
MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN
THE MINISTRY GUIDELINES:
Being a choir is not a right but a privilege.
It is not right that we should be taking it for granted.
Here are the following guidelines that must be followed.
1. Audition is required. Once passed, the understudy must attend practices and observe in the mass. Training period starts a week after the audition.
2. 3 consecutive absences for trainees shall forfeit them in joining the choir. ATTENDANCE IS A MUST.
3. The trainee will be observed in his/her performance during the training period for 4 weeks. The choir director shall decide whether he/she could sing in the mass.
1. ATTENDANCE IS A MUST. All members are REQUIRED to attend the practices at Saturday in the given schedule and venue. Please be present during our practices for the mass or other special occasions. If one is absent during the rehearsal, he/she cannot join in singing for the mass.
PRACTICE IS A REQUIREMENT. Only persons who are willing, committed and available are allowed to sing.
Attendance will be checked every practice.
2. DRESS CODE: REVERENCE IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT. No Sandos, No Slippers, No Shorts, Backless, Mini-skirts. Wear your best Sunday Clothes.
3. PLEASE COME 15 MINUTES OR EARLIER BEFORE THE MASS. Late comers can come to the choir loft ONLY after the Homily.
4. Please STUDY your PARTS at home or during your free time. Bring recorders during practices. Bring also your copy of the score during the mass and practices.